Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Caught in a lie.

A pilot gets home late..............

He left home about 8:30 a.m. to do some work in his hanger at the airport with his friends. On the way out the door he answered his wife's "what time will you be home?" question with "probably about 1:30, I'll have lunch at the airport."

1:30 came & went, 3:00 passed, 6:15, still not home, finally at about 7:00 pm he rolls in the driveway, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the apologetic story.

I finished cleaning the plane about 11:30, had lunch, and I started home, when alongside the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car. I stopped to help, got the tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands.

She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer. She said there's a tavern just up the road, and they have a restroom, you can clean up a bit. I agreed to stop, we had a beer, then another beer, then a couple more, and I realized that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and a good companion to spend time with.

Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that is why I am so late getting home.

His wife looked him right in the eye and said "don't bullshit me. . .

YOU WENT FLYING, DIDN'T YOU?

3 comments:

Kim said...

LMAO. With my guy it would be a gun store. I swear that man has to stop if he finds a new one to explore and his "I'll be right home" turns into hours. He was born for wide open spaces and living on the land with his gun on his hip and a trusted horse under him. Cute!

Irish said...

LOL!...

Old NFO said...

Heh... not saying I've been there, been caught... :-)