Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sarah Palin: If Tea Partiers Were Terrorists, Obama Would Pal Around With Us

Not sure about you, but when Joe Bite Me Biden called me a terrorist, it pissed me off.

But then, I considered the source.

People used to make fun of Dan Quayle's intellect and we still make fun of Al Gore's lack of useful gray matter between his ears, but Biden takes the cake.

Sarah Palin handed him his ass during the 2008 Vice Presidential debates--and she's done nothing but get more savvy and even quicker on her feet.

Bite Me, on the other hand. . .

And as proof, here is Palin on video handing the Vice President his nuts, and not sparing the Kenyan imposter much along the way.


I still like Sarah Palin. A lot.

2 comments:

tha malcontent said...

Amen to that Buddy!

tha malcontent said...

I'm going to use this my friend, I hope you don't mind. If you do, we'll have a summit and I'll buy you a Vodka on the rocks.

Thanks.....