Saturday, August 20, 2011

The dumbest, most worthless woman in America. (And she's not even a politician)

I was browsing through some files the other day when I ran across a Jim Dandy of an example of exactly what is wrong with at least half of America.

That would be the half that voted for Obama.

It would also include anyone stupid enough to still support him.

This got e-mailed to me shortly after the Arizona illegal alien law went into effect, and I almost bounced off the ceiling.

Listen to it for yourself.


I'm willing to bet that this ignorant waste of molecules is also a registered voter.

She is THE poster child for why I believe, firmly, that no job/no contribution means no being allowed to vote. Same as I believe non-property owners should not be allowed to vote on issues where property taxes or valuations are concerned.

Hell yeah they'll vote for property tax increases. Why not? THEY'RE not the ones paying the increase. Spare me the "they pay taxes through their rent."

Anyhow, listen to this oxygen thief and remember her as you listen to the candidates argue and debate for the next twelve months.

But most of all, remember her next November when you go to the voting booths.

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

That just had to be a set-up. He had to be paying that woman to read from a script because no one hits that many hot buttons that hard in so short a length of time.

Everett said...

Maybe so Murphy's law, but there are millions just like her out there that firmly believe there is a money fairy that just keeps on mailing those checks every month!

tha malcontent said...

I can't argue with that my friend.

Old NFO said...

O.M.G... Sigh...

Crotalus (Don't Tread on Me) said...

Total facepalm!