IF Perry decides to run, I would only want him to run under the following conditions:
1. While campaigning, do NOT tone down the anti-Washington, anti-Establishment and anti-RINO rhetoric you've been using up to this point. The truth hurts the Beltway bozos and they NEED to be hurt.
Take one of those Texas red, white and blue Tony Lama boots you wear and keep it up the Washington establishment's elitist ass during the ENTIRE campaign.
2. If/When you get to the White House, CLEAN HOUSE. That means EVERYONE. No hold-overs. Even the stewards and military (Navy) personnel go. Give it a COMPLETE cleaning. All new people and all new people from the Tea Party. No exceptions.
3. You will have a majority House. Use it. Beat the damned Senate into submission. If the Senate balks and pussyfoots around the way Reid and Graham and others are notorious for, turn Sarah Palin loose, nationally, to organize immediate recall petitions and elections to replace the bums.
Either that or have Chuck Norris drop kick their ass right off the planet.
4. Turn a deaf ear to the mainstream media. Revoke every damn one of their White House press passes. Tell them to go get real jobs. Start fresh. Review each press pass and research the reporter. Get the hell rid of oxygen thieves like Helen Thomas, who thankfully got herself booted out. But that ugly old cow is only one--lot more to go.
5. Promise that you will NEVER bow to some Saudi buttwipe wearing a keffiyeh or any other leader of any other country. This is the United States. We don't bow. Period. Anyone who doesn't like it, let us know. We'll revoke your foreign aid.
6. Tell the United Nations to kiss our Red, White & Blue ass. Charge them rent--the exact same amount as our national debt since we've incurred much of it bailing their sorry asses out all the way back to Korea. Either the UN pays up or their ghetto space in NYC goes up for sale.
And finally. . .
7. Move to have Congress meet once every two years, same as they do here in Texas. the less we have those assholes in their offices, the less damage they can do.
That should just about do it.
Any by the way, one media outlet has already predicted a Perry victory and given five reasons why Perry will kick the crap out of the Kenyan imposter in 2012.
Hard to argue with any of them.