As can be expected, the pansy-asses among us are wringing their hands and moaning over Ted Nugent's calling Barack Hussein Obama a "subhuman mongrel."
If this offends you, then my advice is to stay far, far, FAR away from your average Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and/or American Legion posts.
Trust me, you'll hear the SOB/CIC called a lot worse than a "subhuman mongrel."
"But this is bad for gun-owners," some are saying.
It'll be worse than "subhuman mongrel," I guarantee you.
Do we really need a list of all the transgressions Obama has perpetrated on the Constitution, those who defend it and those who revere it?
• Fast and Furious and the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
• Ordering flags to be flown at half-mast for Whitney Houston, ignoring the death of Navy SEAL hero Chris Kyle.
• Voter intimidation via the new Black Panthers (speaking of subhuman mongrels) in Philadelphia which the regime has refused to even look into despite freaking VIDEO EVIDENCE.
• How many gazillion executive orders?
• How many gazillion miles traveled on Air Force One for wife and family and how many rooms and hundreds of millions of dollars spent on hotels and luxuries while telling the American serfs we need to "tighten up our belts and stay away from places like Las Vegas."
• Sleeping through the Benghazi attack while getting ready to travel to Vegas for a fundraiser.
• Selfies and footsies with another head of state at Comrade Mandela's sendoff.
• Pushing for United Nations control over our Second Amendment rights.
• "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."
• The regime continuing to ignore black on white knockout game crimes, but vigorously prosecuting the one white on black knockout game--especially since it happened in Texas.
• Regime jackboots raiding Gibson guitar factory, charging a crime in which the alleged victim (India) said there WAS NO CRIME.
• IRS' targeting of conservative PACs, especially Tea Party supported groups?
• Denying Fort Hood survivors and victims their rightful benefits by classifying it as "workplace violence" rather than the terrorist attack it was.
• NSA spying on Americans.
• Putting monitors in newsrooms to ensure that the "priority news" is what is broadcast.
• Firing every flag officer in the military who is not in lockstep with his new vision for the military.
• Court-martialing four Navy SEALs for doing their job a little "too well."
• Court-martialing Marines for pissing on the bodies of dead Taliban--same Taliban who killed Marines.
And this is just a handful of the transgressions all from Obama's office that I could think of off the top of my head in the time it took to quickly type them out.
The son of a bitch is running our country into the ground and stomping on it.
And yet, we cry and moan over an aging rock and roll guy calling Obama what a huge number of us think he is.
"Bad for our image," is the rallying cry. And now Rand Paul is grandstanding and demanding an apology?
Mr. Paul. You can kiss my ass. We are in a war for the survival of our nation and our way of life. If you'd ever had the balls to serve and fight, Mr. Paul, you'd know that wars are not won--nor lost--with words.
They are won with conviction. Conviction of purpose and conviction of the objective. You blow-dried, pompous overpaid/underworked pansy-asses on Capitol Hill can hold all the filibusters you want, grandstand in front of the C-Span cameras until the cows come home, you can flood us with robot-calls and patronizing radio and tv ads, but at the end of the day, you are viewed by the overwhelming majority of the American people as being far more of the Problem than you are the Solution.
So one of us, an ordinary American citizen, calls the president a subhuman mongrel, and another political animal (Rand Paul) immediately gets offended and demands an apology?
Senator Paul, I believe you just exposed a little more of your true self than you would have preferred.
But that seems to run in the family.