(Another from the "you can't make this stuff up" bag.)
I was browsing through some archives on the computer and came across this story.
On one hand, it's funny as hell. On another, it's pathetic. And if you had a third hand, you might consider it poetic justice.
But this is what can happen if you just shove your gun, unholstered and in "unknown battery or condition" down the front of your pants.
Seems a real Darwin Award candidate was browsing the aisles at his local Lowe's home improvement store when his little crotch popper went off.
I found it hilarious that the police spokesperson, a woman no less, used the words "accidental discharge" to describe what happened to the man.
But even funnier than the story are the readers' comments on the story. There are some real comedians reading that newspaper.
I'll give you fair warning right now--do not eat or drink anything while reading the story and especially the comments.
That's all I'm gonna say.